We all know that an amazing image grabs our eyeballs, minds and hearts. But when it comes to social media marketing, an irresistible image inspires the viewer to take ONE ACTION that makes business owners of every kind gleefully giddy – CLICK.
Whether that click leads to a “Like”, a Share or even more excitingly, to a Sales Conversation, each interaction you gain from your images increases your visibility.
You don’t have to be a digital Michelangelo, to make a potential fan (customer) stop in their scroll. You just need to know how to use the TOOLS available that can help you make simple pictures become eye-catching images. Let’s get started!
In this video you’ll learn how to make a collage PicMonkey “style” for a Facebook post.
- how to add images for the collage (1:26
- how to resize for Facebook optimization (1:46)
- layout options (2:22)
- adding images to the canvas (2:40)
- making a colored background area for text (3:51)
- how to add a background to the entire canvas (4:30)
- how to match colors using the dropper tool (4:56)
- adjust the spacing between images (5:38)
- how to save your image (6:30)
- final collage with texts and overlays (7:28)
Methods & Tips
- only use images for your collage that you have permission to use! Using unauthorized or copyrighted images puts you at risk for fines and/or legal action.
- you can edit the collage right away by going to “Edit”. Keep in mind, you cannot go back and change the collage, so make sure you’re happy with your work!
- alternatively, you can SAVE your collage to your computer and add text and overlays later.
- remembers to add your branding, website or Facebook page when you edit the collage.
Put what you’ve learned into ACTION! Make a collage PicMonkey “style” TODAY with what you’ve learned in the video. Post how you did in comments below or on my Facebook page. Have FUN!